Vital is a spectral warping wavetable synthesizer.
Discover how warping the harmonic makeup of a wavetable can completely create a new set of sounds. Stretch, shift, smear and skew harmonics up, down and around the spectrum to explore new timbres and create sounds you didn’t think possible with wavetables.See how everything works while you play in this visual synth. Vital has animated graphical displays when you need them. Everything moves in real-time so you can see what’s going on behind the scenes.
Quickly design sounds with an optimized drag-and-drop modulation workflow. The modulation preview gives you an idea of what things will sound like before you drop the connection. With this, you can try modulating different destinations by dragging around the screen. Discover new design techniques using Vital’s unique features like stereo-modulation. Stereo split an LFO to have the left channel’s modulation delayed from the right or give slight stereo time differences to an envelope to create wider stereo effects.
Customize your sound
Turn your own samples into wavetables by using Vital’s pitch-splice or vocode wavetable converter.
Create wavetables from scratch using the built-in wavetable editor and even generate wavetables from text!
Vital is a visual synthesizer. See what’s happening behind the scenes with animated controls, filter responses, waveforms, smooth LFOs, oscilloscopes, spectrograms and more.
All animations run at 60 frames per second and are GPU optimized which leaves your CPU to do its real job: the audio processing.
Connect anythingModulate Vital’s controls with a fast, drag and drop workflow.
Vital gives you a preview of the modulation before committing so you can quickly experiment without ruining your sound.Design sounds with powerful toolsModulate your sound with custom LFO shapes, snappy envelopes and randomized sources like perlin noise.
Give your sound some human touch with velocity, aftertouch and MPE control modulation.
Get deep into modulationvolume_offUse stereo modulation to split the left and right channels of every modulation to get extra wide stereo effects.
Then ‘remap’ the modulation curve to customize the shape of every modulation connection.
- High quality wavetable oscillators with frequency warping and wave warping
- Efficient unison
- Two routable voice filters with several analog and digital models, each with multiple continuous blending modes
- Audio-rate modulation so you can create clean drum transients and frequency modulate filter cutoff
- Stereo-splitable LFOs with custom and editable shapes
- Keytracked LFO settings
- Modulatable envelopes with custom curves
- Modulation remapping so you can customize the shape of every modulation
- Custom sample source
- Random modulation sources like Perlin, Lorenz Attractor, S&H, and Sine Interpolation, each with stereo options
- Eight routable effects including a multiband compressor, multi-mode phaser, and 16 voice chorus
- MPE support
- Microtonal file support
- Oscilloscope and spectrum viewer
- Preset browser with sort, search, tag, and folder organization