Parandroid Masterclass – DOWNLOAD THE FIRST EPISODE FREE NOW!
The first episode is about the general project setup and the probably most important part of any PsyTrance track: The Kick and Bass. You will learn how to set up all the necessary Audio, Group, and Folder channels for the project and set up a killer kick and bass. Furthermore, you will learn how to design and process your Kick and Bassline.
Secondly, you will learn about equalization, Compression, and saturation. Another basic skill that I will show you is the setup of a realtime recording chain. By establishing the necessary busses and channels you can record any VST instrument in realtime as you record it. Just as I do with my Virus TI Synth in my studio.
You will need the following Plugins for the first episode of the course:
You will also need a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Many of the techniques shown in the video are working in most DAWs available. For a maximum learning effect, I recommend Steinberg Cubase.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to set up your project
- How to make an awesome Kick with Izzm Bazzism
- Kick+Bass Equalization
- How to set up an internal real-time recording channel in Cubase
- Duration: 15 minutes and 30 seconds
- Language: English
- Digital Audio Workstation(DAW) used: Cubase 8
- Video File Size: 72 MB
- Video Resolution: 19201080 (1080p)
- Includes the original project data from the project in the video included as a download
This lesson is part of a full all-encompassing course that takes you on the journey of producing a Hitech trance track from start to finish.