Since we have all our basic elements like Kick, Bass, Snare and scale for the track ready it is time to put the butter on the bread. In this episode of Parandroid`s Masterclass, we learn about the advanced dynamic arrangement by recording various synth sounds to puzzle them together in a complex but pleasing arrangement. The arrangement is one of the most important things to get right and is also one of the most requested things to learn by our students. This time we look at the macro-level arrangement. It is about the fine details and rather not about the bigger picture.
You will need the following Plugins for the first episode of the course:
- Ping Pong Delay (Steinberg)
- Supa Phaser
- Virus TI Plugin or another subtractive Synthesizer (for example Rob Papen`s Albino 3 or Xfer`s Serum )
- Fabfilter Pro Q 2
- Steinberg Compressor (or similar compressor)
- Steinberg`s Roomworks (or similar Reverb Plugin)
You will also need a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Many of the techniques shown in the video are working in most DAWs available. For a maximum learning effect, I recommend Steinberg Cubase.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to record, edit and process sounds
- Practical use of EQ
- FM Lead effects usage: We work with Delay, Phaser, EQs, and Compressor to achieve a dynamic arrangement of our recorded lead sound and FX sounds
- Duration: 31 minutes
- Language: English
- Digital Audio Workstation(DAW) used: Cubase 8
- Video File Size: 242 MB
- Video Resolution: 1920X1080 (1080p)
- Includes the original project data from the project in the video included as a download
This lesson is part of a full all-encompassing course that takes you on the journey of producing a Hitech trance track from start to finish.