This is the first full course that takes you on the journey of creating a track from start to finish. You will learn all skills needed to write your own Melodic Psytrance tracks.
Instead of focusing on one singular aspect of production, this massive course encompasses the full spectrum.
From the first recordings to the finished piece of art
The Lessons will be released episodically
Here is some of what you will learn:
This course comes with the video and the Cubase project data (.Cpr), presets and all samples used in the process. This gives you the opportunity to have an in-depth look at all the settings made during the process of the learning video.
- Ep 1 Kick and Bass
- Ep 2 First Melody
- Ep 3 Rhythmic Block Section
- Ep 4 Snare
- Ep 5 Basic use of samples
- Ep 6 Tonal Sample Loops
- Ep 7 Synthesis and Recording
- Ep 8 Arrangement and Micro-Arrangement
Daw (Digital Audio Workstation) used:
Sample Banks used:
- Thomas Penton Essential Drums and Percussion
- Vengeance Essential House Vol.4